Friday 9 February 2007

Mama said there'd be days like this........

What she didn't say was that those days may well drag into weeks!

And what a weekus horribillus it's been! I'm still being messed around by my internet connection, it is still raining and everyone in the family is or has been ill. I think it's been the lack of communication facilities that has irritated and anoyed the most. I have taken up the study of the lost art of smoke signals in order to keep in touch with friends and family!

To add insult to injury, I have been unable to access my BLOG - oh woe is me :(

On a more cheerful note - shhh, I'm thinking, don't rush me! I really can't think of anything cheerful tonight - how dreadful!

There was a young man from Ndola
Who tried to cross over the river on a pole-a
When he fell in the water
He said, I really oughta
Use a boat or a bridge or a motor!

Coffee anyone?

No comments: